Friday, December 3, 2010

stupid life.

oh i do hate blogging.. i swear, this thing is the hardest in the whole world...i don't get it. ugh. so uhmm lets see. i don't have much to blog about.................. i don't do anything in my life. oh! this is news. i traded the leg i use with my crutches! it was the right. and i had a super buff right leg and floppy left leg. then my pelvis started to hurt way bad. so i went to creep sauce dr. hillyard... i took some x-rays..  and no. a screw isn't coming loose. he poked my.. area a few times.. nothing. so he told me........ that he had no idea what was wrong. so we traded from my right leg to my left since the pain was on the right side.. ya know. and it's the hardest thing in the world. who knew that muscles were so helpful? i practically fell over when i first switched. and i feel like i have bruises on my foot.

uhhh... okay for real, i don't know how to blog.. usually people say cool, insightful things.. with pictures and crap. but me? no. i write real boring stories of what happen in my extra loser-ish life. like a really lame journal entry.

gosh i'm good at this.


oh i totally learned how to change font things... wow. you learn something new every day.


so uhm... kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment